Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thailand Day 2


Stupa where some of the Buddha's relics are inside
Day 2πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Allot of gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we went to the palace and the canal. Also we went to the laying Buddha. At the palace we got to see were the Buddha's ashes were and all the kings of Thailand and there wives. It was cool but we did not go in side. in the places that we could there were many paintings and gold statues especially of the Buddha.
Reclining Buddha
Then we went to a Buddha that was 13 meters height and 52 meters long. The air conditioning was grate.😌 On the boats we went so fast that I had to cover my ears. In the canal there was water dragons which are lizards that go in the water.  We were with a tour Gide named temple (wat) ( we were next to templesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) he was good at his Job. only 2 more bug bites.☹ 

4 comments:

  1. Were you blinded by all that gold? I've seen pictures of that Buddha, but I've never seen it in person. I'm glad that you and your mom are getting to see these beautiful sights. I'm glad the bugs were not so hungry today. Love, Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time with your Mom you are having! Great adventure! I hope the bugs quit biting you and start just being friendly and be with you smiling through all your time in Thailand! Enjoy the good food and the art and architecture. I love you.
    Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great time with your Mom! I hope the bugs quit biting you and just be friendly and smiling with you wherever you go. Enjoy the good food, the sights, the arts, architecture and Buddha. And yes the goldddddd! I love you, Lolo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your adventures KIran! So cool to hear about all that you are experiencing! Water dragons, wow!

    ReplyDelete