Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Thailand Day 3

day 3😊😊😊
Mom and me at our hotel in Bangkok
We had a great breakfast and then went to the air port. The plane was only 1 hour to Chiang Mai from the capitol. Here it is less hot then the capitol.😐 also there is less mosquitoes. 😀 After the plane ride, we got to go on a walk around and look at the city's river and a few other shops.
Walking across from the river
Mae Ping River in Chiang Mai

A tree shrine

a Japanese cafe
We found some coffee and rice from Chiang Mai to bring home. We went in the pool afterwards.
Our hotel in Chiang Mai
We played a game where one person held the other person on top of the water and then when they were the most peaceful, they got flipped over. Then later we went out and had dinner at "spy" restaurant with a cute little baby. After dinner we walked to a night market and looked at cool things like the dragons I got for my brother and me.
The rope dragon artist at the Night Market
The market surprised me because it had so many kinds of art that people we making right there. 

4 comments:

  1. Kiran!
    What a spectacular experience you are having with your mama! Thank you so much for including me in your blog! I will be thrilled to follow your great adventure. I would love to hear about the food you are eating and what are your favorites?? I have always wanted to go to all of these places, so I will be very excited to experience it through your eyes. I'm sorry about the bugs! Have you had any ice cream?

    love,
    star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spelling on "capitol"; you got the right one down!

    I'm chuckling that a central theme for you seems to be the amount of mosquito bites acquired. They must really love your blood!

    Glad to hear that you're having a great time, Kiran! :)

    -Ms. Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to see the dragons. Are they really made of rope? The picture shows me how big they are. Amazing. The artists' market must have been so interesting, to see the artists working and the pieces of art they had already completed. Aunt Jeanne is interested to read your blog. Would you mind if I sent her the link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no I don't mind. please share with whomever.

    ReplyDelete